02 Jul 2007
CV Show visitor survey shows a big 'Yes'
This year, the CV Show organisers commissioned independent research amongst visitors to establish the Show's value to them. The findings are an impressive endorsement of the Show's role in creating successful business deals. The overwhelming majority found the show excellent and plan to return next year.
The key findings of the independent research* among Show visitors are:
- 71% have either sole or joint purchasing authority within their company, while a further 22% have specifying power.
- 84% rated the Show excellent or very good for finding specific products, services or exhibitors they were interested in seeing.
- 88% rated Zones as an effective way to organise the Show, encouraging effective use of their time.
- 80% of visitors received their Show Guide in advance of the Show and were able to plan their visit more effectively.
- 86% are extremely likely or likely to visit the Show next year.
- 50% attended no other industry event in the last two years, making CV Show and ATS a unique attraction.
"The fact that exhibitors return to the Show year after year confirms its value as a shop window for the entire vehicle operator industry," said Tony Young, CV Show manager. "The results of our research are an impressive endorsement of the Show's role in putting buyers and sellers together and creating business deals measured in millions."
Next year's CV Show will be at the National Exhibition Centre from Tuesday 15 to Thursday 17 April, between 0830 and 1730 daily. The organisers will mail brochures to prospective exhibitors over the next few days.
The event is owned by the CV Show Partnership, comprising the Road Haulage Association, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders and the IRTE (Institute of Road Transport Engineers), a professional sector of the Society of Operations Engineers. Crystal Communications handles stand space sales and marketing for the Partnership.
* Source: Farrugia Leo April 2007